VibeCalc makes managing hand-arm-vibration easy.
Allows your staff to easily calculate and log their HAVS (Hand Arm Vibration) points online (and offline). Helps you to assess your workplace, and ensure ongoing compliance with legislation.
- Intuitive to use – Very simple interface means minimal (or zero) staff training.
- Streamline processes – All your staff can easily access and update VibeCalc, anywhere, any time, using their smartphones. Or, your crews can complete paper records, for admin staff to log on their behalf.
- Control risk – Vibration calculators and management reports help you assess your workplace, and prevent expensive litigation.
- Value – It’s an efficient little bit of software, so our prices are affordable. Yay!
- Easy to use – Simply find the machine you’re using by typing some of its name into the search box, select it, then record how long you used (or intend to use) it for. Simple! Vibecalc instantly totals up your ongoing vibration exposure, helping you stay within safe daily limits.
- Management reports – View, print or download a range of useful data, to help you assess your workplace, and identify any problem areas.
- Works on anything with a browser – You don’t have to install anything. Also works offline. Will work on Android, iphone, your tablet, laptop or desktop. Intuitive navigation, on-screen prompts, online ‘how-to’ guides, etc. If you have your assets listed in a spreadsheet or database already, you can easily import them into VibeCalc using our ‘batch’ upload facility.
- Asset records – VibeCalc can be coupled with its sister application, ToolFleet (an easy-to-use asset-maintenance-management application). The two applications share the same dataset.
Who is it for
- Contractors – Perfect for building firms, grounds-maintenance contractors, engineers, municipal organisations, etc.