VibeCalc is designed to be as self-explanatory as possible.
There are on-screen prompts for each page, and most aspects of the app are so simple that we’d be surprised if anyone gets “stuck” for long. Your staff should be able to use it without much in the way of instruction.
- Paid-for account holders will be issued with a ‘helpline’ number, which is answered from 9.30am to 3.00pm, Monday to Saturday.
- We provide email support. There’s a “contact us” form within the app, which you can use if you have a feature-request to make, encounter a technical glitch, or otherwise need to get in touch.
- New customer account-holders and new users should read the ‘startup guidance’, which is mercifully very brief, and covers the things you’re most likely to need to know.
- All account holders have full access to ‘help’ documentation, including FAQ’s and troubleshooting tips.
Startup guidance –
How to use VibeCalc
Induction materials for a ‘new user’.
1. What is VibeCalc?
2. Logging in.
3. Finding what you’re looking for, in the asset lists.
4. Logging information.
5. Calculating and logging Hand Arm Vibration (HAVS points).
6. What to do if you need help, or hit a technical difficulty.
7. Keep your data accurate.
Instructions for a systems manager or maintenance supervisor, setting up VibeCalc for the first time.
1. Management tips, for successful implementation of your maintenance system.
2. Set up new users’ accounts.
3. Upload your logo.
4. Give all your assets a unique ID.
5. Setting up ‘categories’.
6. Add your assets individually, or upload multiple assets in a batch.
7. Establish vibration ratings for your equipment.
8. Times when you might want to make use of paper forms, instead of keying data in directly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
– PDF reports (e.g. print Statistics, HAVS history) aren’t working.
– It won’t let me add duplicate categories.
Documents and resources
– Tips for reducing your staffs’ vibration exposure.
– Paper HAVS point logging form (PDF format).
– An HSE guide to Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS).
– An HSE guide to the PUWER regulations.