Go on, it’ll look great. Head for the “manage” tab, click on “transfer data”, and scroll down to the “Upload company logo” section. Choose the file (image) you want to upload, then hit the “upload image” button.
If you don’t have a logo, you can stick any image in there you like, maybe a photo of your mum or your cat?
1. Management tips, for successful implementation of your maintenance system.
2. Set up new users’ accounts.
3. Upload your logo.
4. Give all your assets a unique ID.
5. Setting up ‘categories’.
6. Add your assets individually, or upload multiple assets in a batch.
7. Establish vibration ratings for your equipment.
8. Times when you might want to make use of paper forms, instead of keying data in directly.